Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ubuntu Pocket Guide; e-book downloadable for free!

These days, I've been following the different Ubuntu developers' posts Via. Planet Ubuntu.
and if not all, most of the posts have taught me something new about Ubuntu, Linux and Windows ;)
A couple of posts referred to the Ubuntu Pocket Guide and I decided to check it out and was very happy to know that it can be downloaded for free and re-distributable (of course, the un-modified format :) ).
I'd say, this is definitely a book for any one who wants to try something different (read, Windows and Mac users :p ). I am gonna pass this book around and see if I can influence at least a couple of my acquaintances to use Ubuntu :D
I should also say, this is not a book for power users, well, power users do not need any books ;)

Download the book!

No comments: